Sunday, April 20, 2008

*Miss u so MUCH*

When i see you n we say hi to each other
i tremble n get butterflies
acting like a lil' girl that's so shy =x

Sometimes, the only part of my life i'm sure about is
the part i share with you.. =D


wHen i feel down or in fear
the 1st ppl appear in my sight
i want the 1st ppl to be u.. ><

in this cruel n lonely world
i found u
u are fulled in my heart..

------------------------------------------------------

Meanings of kisses~

Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the chin - You are cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the lips - I love you.

Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.

Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: