Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my bbQ~!!!

it shOuld be a nice BBQ pArTy.. arghh... it shOuld never happened.. T_T my bbq..... forced to call off due to heavy rain... haix... invited frens come... they arrived 5min den the bbq thingy COLLAPSE!!!!! the wind blew it off!! wad the hell.... frOm a grEat pArtY tUrneD intO a dIsAstEr... oh dear..... 1st time happened in my whole life.... through all the parties.. tis is the 1ST time that the paRty gOt rUinEd!!!! gOd..... hOpe itS the LasT dIsAstEr happened... we still gOt many pArtieS wanna go on... hahahas.... haixx... bUt still... today's matter reli made mi sHame.... the party gOt rUiNeD jz after my 'new' fren arrived.... geee..... knw wad the feelings im having????? reli wanna find a place to cOver my face n hIde.. so that they wOnt knw... arghhh.... paiseh la!!!!! >< hOw cOuld tis tHing happEning tO mi!!!!!! hAppEneD in my pArty!!!!! =( hOw am i suppOse to faCe thEm aGain?? 1st time calling them cOme den disaster rUined it... haixx.... reli sad bOut tis matter larh...... hmmm......

No comments: