Wednesday, January 30, 2008

iM nOt mi.. ><

i gOt my HAIR dOne.. hahas.. new hair style fer the coming CNY.. =) im so cannot wait until CNY.. can get many ang paos from uncleSss or auntieSss.. hahas.. nOt only tat.. i still can go Out n visits my best friends hOme.. hahas.. it will be FUN.. =p

i juz booked a birthday cake fer a friend of mine.. he is celebrating his birthday.. wOnder whr he celebrates his birthday at.. >< esplanet =" mOmmy">< sigh.. hahas..

these 2 days.. im being nOt lyk myself.. i dono why too.. im feelin lonely.. =( i miss him lots... yah i knw.. although we broke up fer so many months ady.. n he gOt a new gf too.. >< i still gOt my heart on him.. and i dono how to wipe him off my mind.. =(
hOpe he can lives happily tOgether wif her.. i said to myself.. whenever he nids sOmeOne.. i'll be there fer him.. coz?? we're close friends.. closest den ever...

No comments: