Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ur wAy too FAKE!!

BullsHit.. i hEard of a ‘NEWS’.. Brilliant news.. She thinks she can fool everyone else

around her?


well let mi tell u something!! all u did are so STUPID n u are making urself a FOOL..

a tOtal idiOt..u think its a fUn tHing to play other ppl's feeling? by hUrtinG otHer ppl jUz can lEt

ursElf feel haPpy izzit? wad a stUpiD n CrUel thing u aRe dOing tHr.. u shOuld be aShAme oF

uRseLf fOr bEinG like tAt.. 1 wOrd to say to u... FAKER!! u bEtter lEavE all Of us alOne.. u want

tO be the 'faker' go on.. BUT.. dOn fake us!!! dOnt tRy to mEss uP my lIfe, my fRieNdsHip n

my Pride! anOther thing is.. her BF oso same like her!!

I TREATED U AS MY BEST FRIEND


N ALL U DID TO THX A FRIEND LIKE MI WAS LETTING UR FUCKING GF

REPLY UR FUCKING
MESSAGE N FUCKING LET HER PLAYED UR FRIEND??

wHat is the pOint fOr dOing tat huh? wasted my lOve on U b4!! i cAn tell u CLEARLY now!!

i DONT LOVE U ANYMORE!! I ONLY TREAT U AS MY FRIEND!! SO..

PLS UNDERSTAND TIS!! TELL UR GF N URSELF TAT 我没有还是很爱很爱你!!!

SO!! TELL UR GF!! STOP BEING SO CHILDISH!! OKAY!! i GOT MY OWN BF NOW!!

AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER OR U!!! SO STOP TELLING URSELVES

TAT
I STILL LOVE U SO MUCH!! GET IT?! I HOPE TIS IS THE LAST TIME SHE

DID TIS KIND
OF THING.. ! RESPECT PEOPLE's PRIVACY! AND RESPECT UR

FRIEND!!!


Lastly.. all i wan to say is.. i feel very sorry for u tat u have to did tis stUpid thing

to make urself feels good to hUrt ppl.. Ur so PatHeTic.. doNo wad i mean

'PATHETIC'? go check ur dictionary..!!

No comments: